E&G Law Firm has extensive experience in assisting companies and individual business persons with their foreign direct investment projects in Turkey. Our clients include various size of corporations from small to large businesses. We have our competent team of lawyers ready to advice in different industries on every aspect of foreign direct investment. Our clients benefit from our comprehensive experience not only in the field of Foreign Direct Investment (“FDI”) but also the various areas relevant to FDI such as corporate structuring, employment, intellectual property protection and dispute resolution.
E&G Law Firm attorneys can assist your company on the following matters;
– Advising on the establishment of your foreign invested company in Turkey, which includes advice on related issues such as the type of the company, required documents and the expenses
– Legal registration and announcement of your company in Turkey established among various kind of company types
– Restructuring of your company including company type changes, transfer of shares, M&A, liquidation
– Negotiating with local partners and companies, drafting of agreements, corporate documents and any other related documents required for the operation of your company
– Advising on trademarks, patents, copyrights in terms of protection of intellectual property rights of the company
– Advising on general assembly meetings as per Turkish commercial law and relevant regulations.
– Advising on employment issues for your company including drafting of agreements and other related documents related to recruitment, termination and employment.
– Providing legal advice relating to criminal or civil liability of foreign partners and managers pursuant to the regulations.